Relish this popular Hong Kong street food back in the 1950s'. Create one for a house party for friends and family. Simple to prepare with So Sauce Pine Nuts mix for that good old taste - crunchy and tasty.
Ingredients list :
- Chinese cabbage
- Chinese parsley and spring onions
- Minced pork and 2 cloves of chopped garlic
- Chinese Dry Mushrooms
- So Sauce Pine Nuts mix
- OnLee Fish Noodles or Egg Noodles
How to prepare :
- Rinse and soak chinese mushrooms in hot water for 15 mins. Bring to simmer for 5 mins. Cool and dice mushrooms. Leave aside.
- Shred washed chinese cabbage. Scald cabbage in water with dash of salt and drops of cooking oil. Leave aside.
- Marinate minced pork with oyster sauce for 30 mins. Pan fry garlic till fragrant, add marinated minced pork and cook thoroughly.
- Lastly, each guest may cook a piece of noodle of their choice (recommend Egg ; Fish ; Scallop; Mushroom ; Spinach ; Buckwheat ). Bring to boil 300 ml of water, add noodle into water and simmer till noodle is soften (approx 3-4 mins). Transfer to boil.
- Add your sides and toss to enjoy !
Hope you like it .