Minced pork (half fat half lean) 250g
Light soy sauce 1 Tablespoon
Fish sauce 2 teaspoon
Mrs So Sichuan Spicy Sauce 2 teaspoon
Chinese rose wine 2 teaspoon
Sugar 4 Tablespoon
Salt a pinch
- Add all the seasoning to the minced pork and stir evenly in the same direction with chopsticks until the meat become elastic.
- Lay the minced pork flat on baking paper, then cover a layer of cling wrap on top, flatten the patties on the cling wrap with a rolling pin to about 2mm thickness.
- Peel off plastic wrap and let the flattened minced pork air dry for half an hour.
- Preheat the oven, bake at 150°C for 10 minutes, then take it out.
- Turn it over, peel off the baking paper from the bottom. Brush little honey on top and grilled in an oven at 120°C for 5 minutes.
- Turn over the jerky, coat the other side with little honey, and bake it in an oven at 120°C for another 5 minutes.
- Take out the jerky, let it cool, then cut into small pieces before enjoying. (This recipe makes about 3 pieces of 18cm x 14cm jerky).
*Beside using Mrs So Sichuan Spicy Sauce, you can also use Mrs So XO sauce.